Monday, April 18, 2016

May I introduce you to God.. (me!) sandra, tvgp

of course, I cant introduce you to God, the same way I can introduce you to my siblings, parents or children   -in the form of a human being, with whom you can make eye contact and shake hands.

but nor could I introduce you to Love that way   -write.    you have to experience and witness love to know and understand its existence

so I'm introducing you to the God I have come to know, love and serve, through one beautiful,

or rather, two

beautiful segments from the most recent cbs sunday morning:   research if you are so inspired:

link provided here for convenience:   The crooked cop..  and the innocent man, from april 17th, 2016

and we see here; corruption.   and we see here; suffering of the innocent
and we see here; accountability.   and we see here; forgiveness.    and we see here; healing
and we see here; peace   and we see here; fellowship, gratitude, service

we see here

 -tests, which became testimonies.    -messes; which became messages

All things can be worked for good

***

and I repeat here also,   how I believe we come to earth with instructions:

what we love to do, instructs us on what we are here to do;
and what suffering we endure
instructs us on who we are here to help

the segment, with kathy bates   

she loves acting; she suffers with lymphedema

***

In Jesus beautiful, healing, helping name!   ~amen.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully written. Love this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home