Tuesday, April 12, 2016

I AM inspired by love; not motivated by fear, (me!), sandra, tvgp

lastly, in regard to the study of revelations, and then I will move on:   for me personally, I am inspired to Christianity, and a walk with Christ, and study of the Bible, and with the goal of manifesting the fruits of the spirit in my life

I am inspired by love; I am energized by the results I am getting and experiencing in my life; by the undeniable and very significant improvement in the quality of my day to day life..

revelations  -as ive read it, and as I have sometimes heard it taught  -the motivation is more fear based:

a threat:  acceptance of Christ, or burn in hell forever...   kind of thing.

I think perhaps, for people who intentionally, consciously, choose and practice evil, and evil ways..   -for evil-doers

this final book in the chapter of life on this current earth,  -serves as a promise.

and we all know, God keeps his promise.

***

  - I do not walk with the same high level of concern, I hear other Christians do:   that is, I do not feel called to proactively proclaim to others:   "hurry! accept Christ..!  I do not want you to burn in hell!"

-the analogy shared last night,  -in brief, and paraphrased was:  if you saw someone all happy, singing, in a life raft, but which you knew was about to head off a cliff..

wouldn't you jump up and down and scream and warn, and try and help?  or would you let them just float by without warning?

***

I have nothing inside me, nothing inside my heart, which lives with this level of concern or panic.

I am at peace with my personal walk, and if others are inspired, wonderful..    and I trust in the process itself

  -as it happened for me:   and I did not come to Christ out of fear.   I longed for a better internal life; for peace..    and I found it.   and it is actively growing..

***

I believe Hebrews 8:10;  love this passage!

God has already written his laws in our minds, and our hearts..

  -none of them shall teach their neighbor, and none his brother, saying "Know the Lord,"

-for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest

I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more..

***

so I am not personally inclined to say,  "hurry or you'll burn in hell!"


I am much more inclined to say,  "search your own heart and search your own mind..

ASK:   ask, seek, knock..      and when you hear a knock  OPEN wide your door...


and I am very confident, you will meet God there;  -it is where God lives; he dwells within us


-tattooed, if you will, in our hearts and minds,

in permanent, eternal ink:   I am your God.  I love you.



1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger SHE said...

and on this same note.. it is both my experience and observation, that God, Jesus, the Bible, the Holy Spirit

-incredible proven track record for taking people in any kind of bondage; any type of addiction you can name

and helping to set them free.

"to love! and freedom!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home