Sunday, April 10, 2016

Very funny Jesus... from (me!) sandra, tvgp

-filed under God has a great sense of humor:

does anyone remember when I prayed to see more of the world

-and then like, the very next day, my nephew was cleaning his room and gave me his globe.

***

well what happen this time, was I said to God

-and only at the end of a long list of much more important, grave, serious and noble prayers

to end on a lighter note, I said

"...and I sure wouldn't mind if I got to see my Russell crowe
In nothing but a hat

and his birthday suit.".     -amen.

-he loves to tease me, our God does; very playful...

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger SHE said...

The picture is from his appearance on jimmy fallons show..

where I was also introduced to
A game where I would be sure to be the very last person anyone would ever pick for their team; if I were allowed to play at all..

but which is, at the same time, the greatest metaphor for how I must navigate my entire day to day life

-as the constant guesser

In

Box of lies.

Do I hear a few "amen sister!"'s...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home