Friday, October 23, 2015

Luke 19:26 and the banking industry, as seen by (me!) sandra, tvgp

let's file this under things worth repeating.  triggered because i just opened a checking account at U.S. bank, after having to close my other one, when the FTB unannouncedly took funds, plummeting my account below zero, and therefore creating a financial hemmorhage of overdraft fees..  blah, blah

and while I did very briefly enjoy being off the trackable grid.. having to get money orders to pay bills, and not being able to pay bills over the phone, and not having direct deposit accessibility was highly inconvenient..  so, in a sweet surrender I went back to U.S to ...  try again; start over...

but nothing makes me more

I mean, nothing makes less cents to me than this banking Industry rule:    when they broke the news to (me!), that,

"You do not earn enough money to have your monthly fees waived.."

-so,..  allow me to repeat:  if you only earn a little; they charge you more

and if you earn a lot.. you don't have a fee.

?!?!

the less you make; the more they take...

the more you have; the more they give....

so, i said "I'm still in the financial penalty box then, huh.."

and then chatted with Cynthia, and maricela, and the customers I knew in line..   Waved at "Steve!... see I remembered your name this time..".  /same as my first boyfriend in elementary school..

and left with a smile... and drove off in my jeep blue see..

[same topic covered in post titled The Money Issue].

hallelujah! & amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home