Saturday, September 19, 2015

... just for (me!) sandra, the former 49er...

as i may have mentioned once or twelve times before..

i was born in 1966; the same year as the Superbowl.  And! My birthday is in February..

so every tail end of one year and first few weeks of the new year, I get the extra privilege of seeing my upcoming age in roman numerals

everywhere!

of course, without my personal knowledge of how old I am, I would not know for sure based on roman numerals alone, because I am not roman numeral literate..

so every year its been more like a cool surprise..

"Oh that's what 37 looks like in roman numerals.."

"oh.. that's what 43 looks like..".  etc. Etc..

and for the 2016 Superbowl..  for the first time in Superbowl marketing/advertising/promotion history..

no roman numeral.

Just a great big,  very bold,

and most importantly very gold!

50

and every time I see it, I think...  Aw, thanks guys!  Making such a big deal about my milestone birthday like that...

and wild to me that this 2016 Superbowl will be write here in my own backyard, as the saying goes..

Levi's stadium.   

/in case anyone was wondering what to get (me!) for my

"50th!"

tickets are on sale now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home