Saturday, September 26, 2015

Definitions of success, as seen by (me!) sandra, tvgp

in pure capitalistic terms: if you are wearing a T-shirt with a brand name on it, and you paid for the T-shirt,    -no.

but if you are wearing a T-shirt with a brand name, and the brand name company is PAYING YOU to wear it..    -that is some serious success.

***

yes, this is the very important wisdom i feel compelled to share with my daughter as she embarks on her next journey..

"and, see that big 'ole monument over there...

-and see how this street we are walking on is named after one of the alumni...

that's what I'll be looking for...   when they build a monument in your honor; name a street after you; and when i see people paying money to wear t-shirts that have your name on it...

-then, ill be like..   ok;  i did my part of the job."

***

-make a name for yourself my love...

in Jesus name.. amen! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home