Wednesday, August 26, 2015

"Happy Birthday!" to the best (mom!) in the universe..

1 week or so before her birthday, she stayed the night with us..  spoiled us with her good cooking, good love, good company.. and subtle hints like this:

"..look how tattered and torn my pajamas are..    they were my favorites..

..but boy are they old..   just look...

100% cotton..  my favorite, but..   and all I have is the bottoms.. can't even find the matching top anymore..

how long ago did you get these for me..  I can't even remember.."

***

and so, can we even call it a surprise?   did we ~surprise~ her with new, beautiful 100% cotton pajamas..

but what a smile when she opened this gift.   and when she said,

"Oh! pajamas! I really needed these.. how did you know?"

we just each looked at each other and laughed.

"Happy Birthday Mom!".   love & appreciate you!   Xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home