Monday, April 06, 2015

The Roast of Justin Bieber -as seen by (me!) sandra, tvgp

Off the charts HILARIOUS! I've seen it 3 times now.. alone; with my nephew; with my daughter..      the craft!   ..to write/say the lowest, cruelist.. 

the spirit!   -to say essentially. -hit me with your best shot.. I can take it;  I've learned to laugh at myself..

-the healing!  .. to see a victim of the 911 attacks empowered by humor..  to see Martha laugh, make jokes of her jail time.. Kevin laugh along with the short man jokes.. Shaq laugh along with the huge man jokes.. etc. Etc.

-the love!  -everyone dishing it out equally...

-the laughter!   entire stage and entire venue filled up and spilling over with genuine nonstop laughter..

may qualify as one of the best roasts I've ever seen...

... Kevin hart among my new favorite comedians...   I've seen big little man.. And laugh at my pain.. And .. Dropping out the name of the other.. but..

I've said it on more than one occasion to my kids:

You need God and a sense of humor...

1 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger SHE said...

..Kevin is so short he has to go up on his wife...

-still crackin up at that one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home