Thursday, April 02, 2015

Inarticulate~able by (me!) sandra, tvgp

I share this experience best I can without claiming it is fact; but knowing it is not fiction.

this morning, following my regular meditations, readings..

I picked up my journal a second time and my hand wrote:

at the last heart beat, the soul departs.

now.. that part is not hard to explain.. the next part is:

because I asked silently..   at? not with..   ?  

.. with the last heart beat...  but no, ..at.   at the last heart beat.

and then I asked..  soul?   shouldn't it be spirit..?

but no,  -soul.

if it were (me!)..  I would want to write:

with the last heart beat the spirit takes flight..   -or something like that..

but its as if I'm being told..  No,

Keep it exactly as it appears:

at the last heart beat the soul departs.

***

like, -honestly..  who am I having this internal conversation with?

***

but it seems to be answering a question I asked and pondered a long time ago..

having had an out of body experience myself, I have the advantage of knowing, not guessing.. that our physical bodies are just containers..

but I have witnessed the attack of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and similar attacks on the body and mind.. where the person seems to disappear.. /for lack of vocabulary..

and I wondered if the spirit left.. Well, at what point?  did the spirit leave before actual death?

and for (me!) I use the word spirit.. 

so,  -this whole experience is of great Interest to (me!).

in Jesus name.  -amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home