Friday, January 30, 2015

Thoughts i keep to myself. (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

Thoughts I keep to myself..  And later share here.  In the name of manners... In the name manners..   -because I keep time and place as factors..     It is not always the write time, the write place, or even the write person..

I just smiled.

My customer on this occasion was a scientist.  -how my conversations with people start, and where they travel in concentrated amounts of time is a beautiful mystery to me..

But in a short time I learn 1. She is a scientist. (You know my love for scientists!) 2.  Someone close to her is dying; in the final stages of their life...    

I always ask, "are you a woman of faith?"

Scientist says (I dont make these things up...   These are things I Really hear people say...)

Scientist says to (me!):   "I know too much to believe in God."

***

sometimes the best possible response is just to repeat back exactly what you just heard.. So they can hopefully hear themselves..

So I said back, "You Know Too Much To Believe In God."

and I just smiled.    -that was it.    I refrained you see from telling her how her head was morphing into a grasshopper's head in my imagination as she stood before me..

I refrained from sarcastically saying.. "Really now.. You.  A mere human being..  Here as a brief mist..   You.   You know too much..

You know why human beings exist? Galaxies? Why we are the size we are relative to the unknown universe?  Why now? Relative to time and space? .. You know why we suffer? Love? Forgive? Get stuck? Evolve?   

I could go on..   But..  Maybe God will allow our paths to cross again..

I find myself very intrigued by people who know so much it prevents them from believing in

Love.

***

recommended reading: Isaiah 40.    -amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home