Sunday, November 02, 2014

"IVE BEEN REDEEMED!". (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

Lots of people to thank here..

1. My kids for their willingness to give it a go...
2. Valerie daft of limelight faces for our awesome zombie make-up.. /and so grateful my son desired a professional..  Great experience.. And a new favorite family photo..
3. Host & Hostess:  robert & jane..  For including us!..  Newbies to their otherwise long list of well established friends and family..

We had a great time! "Thank you!"..  I could practically feel michael jackson smiling from heaven..  The love and creativity poured into the decorations..  The music! The lights! The photo booth..  The flashmob!

The surprise performance by brett nichols!    Awesome, awesome, awesome..

And my kids loved getting to see that spectacular view of San Francisco from the 27th floor of NEMA..   And on such a glorious night!

" did i mention ive seen This Is It, like 9 times!   I love michael jackson too.. I cant not dance to his music..  From jackson 5 to thriller..  What a legacy!"

When brett nichols performed.. And did michael jackson so much justice..  I asked my daughter..  "Who is the michael jackson of your generation?".  And she said, " we dont really have one.."

Well, of course there is only ONE...  But every generation should have their very own original mega, mega, super star taking art to new heights..

They just should...

A toast... "To robert! To jane! To brett! ... To Michael Jackson!

...the way you make us feel..

You really turned us on...".     Cheers and amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home