Sunday, October 26, 2014

"NO!". IM DONE WITH THAT! IVE HAD IT! (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Its not that I don't love you, or dont want to celebrate you, or don't want to connect or reconnect with you...

Its that I simply refuse to spend one more second figuring out what my username and password was for that given site..

I'm done.  I've had it.

I don't know where my Frickin' list is..

I'm not clicking on anymore "forget your password?" Links..  Which lead me to a "forgot your username...   Which sometimes leads to " forget your ID?  That goes with your username..

Which brings me to " forgot which email...

And the username and password for the given email.. Where the username and password I forgot are supposed to show up..

Done.

DONE

DONE!

I'm not looking any up. I'm not making any new ones...

Just click here ------>. On the one that applies

"congratulations!" On your (new job, baby, engagement, divorce..  Whatever..)

Or..  "Happy birthday!".  Or "blessings for continued success!".  Or " my thoughts And prayers are with you"

"Thinking of you too.."

"I love you".     "I miss you".     " how are you?"

"Can't believe it either!".    " too funny".      "WTF"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home