Thursday, July 10, 2014

SEARCH: 323 for (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Morning routines:  bible app:  read passage of the day.  And today I am reminded I have been set free from sin and death. "Thank you!" Jesus

Next:  dictionary.com app:  where word of the day is grok. -this reminded me of A. Diapers to diapers exhibit, and B. My post titled, WRITE BOOK AT THE WRITE TIME.  Wow.. And I am feelin' it.

This post can be found/read by typing 323 in the search bar here on my blog.   /need "web version" in order for search bar to appear.. I don't see that feature from my mobile phone device.

-see the pattern?...  So much information is out there..

But, specific paths..  Compatible languages...  Missing doors.. Trap doors..

Broken fractals.

"Hey truth... I know you're out there!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home