Thursday, July 03, 2014

"Rick cahall" The real reason i got my american poetry boots (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Rick (my friend of 22+ years..but who I cross paths with irregularly/infrequently):  "you still write?"

(Me!):  "still blog up a storm.. They can't shut me up"

Rick:  "am I gonna get mentioned?  How you could have had me all to yourself but you kicked me to the curb..."

-I just smile and laugh some.  Long standing joke between us.  But a wonderful surprise call and visit..

And I hope one of the next posts coming up soon will be me on the back of his Harley heading for half moon bay..

"Look!" I told him, and pulled up the leg of my jeans to show off my american poetry boots, "they coordinate with your motorcycle"

/now all I need is a red, white and blue helmet..

And anne said I should wear my lace pocket jeans...

Time is write.

He is retired now..  24 years San leandro police department.

Noble service.

"Thank you!"

Looking forward to a long ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home