Thursday, July 10, 2014

BALD MEN by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Yes.. And so I cut my hair real short..  Only what a hack job I did with a pair of old, dull scissors. So I went to a professional and had it repaired...

I feel so naked.  Liberated and naked.  That's a dangerous combination isn't it.

Anyway.. Every single time I see another woman with a super short hair cut, I stare at her for moment... 

As most of them are strangers to me; passersby..  And I have nothing to compare them to.. No before/after reference..

Seems like theyve had short hair all along...

But I know this is not the case.

And so I just wondered to myself if aging men go through this too..

When they finally decide to cut their hair super short.. Or just go ahead and go bald..

Do they feel naked? Liberated? Do they notice write away.. Every other bald man..?

I'm filing this under..  Moving Write Along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home