Friday, June 13, 2014

PUBLIC "THANK YOU!" To Saint Anthony from (me!) & (bob!)

Here's the short version of the story:

Gentleman walks into ricks picks, drops off an envelope for rick from the chamber; heads on his way...

Returns some time later and asks whether he accidentally left his car keys

I look around, no keys, and he heads on his way again.

Little while later I'm on my lunch break and see him walking around the parking lot. I rolled down my window, "did you ever find your keys?"

And he tells me "no."

I said, "try Saint Christopher, I think it is.. To help you find things"

And he said something about being a lapsed catholic.. And then, "but Saint Christopher was for traveling," if he remembered correctly, "and Saint Anthony for finding things"

"Saint Anthony!" I said with a smile, "its worked for me"

And he said it had been a while but Saint Anthony had come through for him in the past too.

I was trying to exit the parking lot but there was a bit of construction going on, so we cross paths again, only this time he has a hint of a smile as he approaches my car.

I roll down my window again in anticipation of good news.

Then he confesses he was embarrassed to tell me earlier that he had lost his car too.. Not sure where it was in the parking lot and "this is not the first time this has happened"

But after praying to Saint Anthony.. /thanks to my little reminder..

He found his car!

And guess what

"His keys were in it!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home