Wednesday, June 11, 2014

YWGNMO prays (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Everyone seems to use "YOLO".  You Only Live Once.   Let it serve as a permission slip or Inspiration to just go for it...

But "it" can be deceiving; that's what Ive learned.   So my moto has evolved Into: YWGNMO.

Your Will God, Not My Own.

-turns out I'm not the first, last or only one to reach this spiritual conclusion; understanding..

I've seen the results now, experienced the results of what happens when "I" employ my own will...

The result is: I don't trust it.  I don't necessarily trust my mind.. Or my heart.

I do trust God.   So I say my prayers.. I make my wishes known..

I have my hopes and dreams..

But unless God brings it to (me!) ..

Otherwise seems I just repeat mistakes.  

"Your will for me Jesus.. Not my own."   

And Ive hit a vulnerable patch so bump up the prayers:

No weapon formed against me will prevail..
Anything anyone tries to use to demote me will promote me.
Your plan is to prosper and not to harm me.
..I will not be shamed..
You will complete the work you started in me..

You did not bring me this far to stumble..

I trust you.
I thank you.
I love you.
I'm yours.

In Jesus name, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home