Friday, May 23, 2014

EVIDENCE IN COURT WILL NEVER BEND THE SAME! Knows (me!) Sandra, tvgp #juryduty

In my last post I typed "gripping" ... But thank you to auto-incorrect feature, what you read is "grinning"

A great deal of humor-out-of-frustration is yielded from these auto a incorrections, but I'm finding it harder and harder to laugh or smile even..

If I invest time re-correcting every auto incorrect.. Rereading every line; every word.. Which this feature demands you do..

That's gonna have me typing at about 3 words per minute; exhausting.

Like me.. Many of us just surrender; stop Re-correcting.. Re-correcting..  Just let it fly.. Hope readers can decipher.. Put it in context

But it frequently flashes in my mind.. Having spent nine months as a juror..

Did I say months? That's what it felt lime. It was actually 9 weeks..

Anyway..

Prior to these autoINcorrect features..  You could provide documents as evidence..  Examine word for word..

Now anything/everything can be twisted.  -it was twisted before too..  Part of the game.  But..  Proving anything is going out the wind.

No one who has had this experience would argue if you say "I meant this! It typed that!"

"You are innocent.  We understand. Case dismissed."

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger SHE said...

"Hire (me!)..

Sandra! The Tri valley gypsy poet!

Well qualified and credentialed to provide expertise in the area of...

What is it called exactly?

..the potential misinterpretations caused by the auto-incorrect features...

Stand up comics are born..
Stand up citizens legs are tired..

***

I am remembering here the pay scale for expert witnesses...

In street lingo, "they make bank!"

And two experts could entirely disagree about the exact same topic and still each make bank..

So obviously you don't have to be write..

You just have to show up.

... New career path...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home