Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Just B wear" clothing line for writers by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Yes.. Very proud, very proud.  I named it "just B wear".  -because that captures the fashion spirit of most writers I know..   It could have been called 'whatever wear' too..    Or "because I have to wear something.. That's the law".  But I was looking for something  a little more catchy..  But pretty much .. True writers are not concerned with fashion..  The only reason we get dressed at all is because we'd be arrested for grocery shopping in our birthday suits.  And most of us don't earn enough money to bail ourselves out.. And we are so busy writing in our own little worlds.. We havent had the time or energy to make rich, influential friends who we can make that one phone call to...   So, in order to keep writing from home and not jail..  We have to wear something.   -that might be a good name too:  "some.thing.".  -but no,  I like what I already came up with the best.. "Just B".  -cuz that sounds so relaxed..  Like, "just be yourself...". But..  When I really am just being myself.. That tends to embarrass my children and scare my neighbors.. So: "B wear".  -beware..  But  its a  clothing line,  So -wear-      very proud of that little play on words...    Put it all together and look what you get: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home