Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Im about two days shy of saying F#$%& cyberworld.. And going back to pen and paper.

* my original comments from Leonard's blog disappeared.

* my sisters comments to my poem...  Where?

* anything I wrote for the pleasanton patch prior to may 2013; gone.

* recent threat to my blog

-1000 different computer program compatibility issues..

* my phone keeps popping up with "upgrade" info.. Choices are "now or later"...   I want to press NEVER...  Because the last time I hit upgrade I had to learn six new tricks to get to the same pictures I could get to before the upgrade with one click.

-they are winning the war...   I surrender.

Very interested in PRINTED! Material...  PRINTED.. Permanent.  Way less vulnerable to ...  A variety of threats unique to digital/cyberworlds.

I repeat.. In technology: it is the best of times; it is the worst of times.

-taking a sabbatical.    Love, sandra, tvgp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home