Sunday, May 18, 2014

BACK TO PHONE for (me!) Sandra, tvgp

And so now that I have my favorite keyboard.. I am unable to create a new post...  And I quick exited out because it appeared as if my posts were disappearing one by one..  Allow me then to tell my story; true story, by typing with my two thumbs on flat glass:  names, dates, times.. All unimportant. I will use only general ideas:

On a sleepless night in spring, my mind insisted on drawing this picture:  /as seen below ..or above?

The true story that inspired it goes like this:  there was a young man who loved his expensive, sexy, and luxurious car.  It was the most important thing to him, and he lived near the beach. One morning he woke to find out that...THAT!   His toddler child, who had been playing at said beach.. Well, he got, "SAND IN THE CAR!!!?!!".  And this angered the young man, on a scale from 1-10, 10 = royally pissed off, -he was angered to about a level 25.   The toddler was terrified, and everyone else worked very hard to make sure every grain of sand was removed from this expensive, sexy, luxurious car.  And made sure, -best they could anyway, that THAT! Never happened again.

Several years later, the same man lost his sibling to cancer.  He was very caring, noble, generous in providing what love, support, care he could provide during her sickness and all the way into her final days.

Shortly after he said goodbye to his sibling,  there was an occasion where it was requested of (me!) To move his expensive, sexy, luxury car from an overcrowded driveway to the street so that another car could back out.

I was shocked the request would come to (me!)?

Young, female, inexperienced driver.

I remembered how upset he got about the sand...

And even though I would only be moving the car from the driveway, to the street..  Still. -anything could happen.  So I said that..

"No. I'd rather not. I wouldn't want anything to happen"

And what he said next would shock me even more than the request itself. He said,  -and I quote!

"What are you worried about? It's just a car."

***

So, what you can see in my point of power presentation and drawing is this.

Car was most important thing.

Death of loved one, bRoKe the connection.. Un-synapsed man to car as most important thing.

And a new connection! A new synapse was created:

Human Loved ones became most important and the expensive, sexy, luxury car became, 'just a car.'

It is my opinion and observation that he EVOLVED.

So yes then, you can say I believe in evolution.

It is obvious to me, -we were CREATED that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home