Wednesday, April 02, 2014

THE BOOK OF ELI & HOSTESS CUPCAKES as seen by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

Something about this movie reminded (me!) About my blog post of some time ago:  how much more popular and valuable the Bible would be if it would just follow today's formula for popularity and success as taught to us by the threat of HOSTESS being removed from the market..  I mean the second people thought they would be without it..  Even those who didn't purchase often in the first place..  Oh! Such a sudden demand! Such an increase in trading/owning value!   People stockpiling them in their refrigerators/freezers!  Selling, biding on eBay, etc.   Hostess in the headlines of every major news source!

The poor Bible...  Abundant and free...   No immediate threat where i live that it will leave the market...

Abundant and free at my church..   I can see God has not gifted me with marketing/publicity instincts for nothin':

"One Bible left at Centerpointe church in Pleasanton!"

"Supply won't last!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home