Wednesday, April 02, 2014

THaTs IntEResting, now isnT IT by (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I woke up revisiting the question I blogged about not too long ago:  I have no exposure to a young prodigy; a savant,  -who demonstrates at a very young age that he (or she) can "build a piano from scratch!"

But a lot of exposure to really young prodigies/savants who can demonstrate an ability to play one.  -without lessons, etc.

So,  -looks like the piano came first.   -now I'm forced to research the history of the worlds first piano vs. The history of the worlds first piano prodigy...

That is, - first -documented cases.   -how can we know anything that has not also been documented?   -very important! Writing it all down...

Which leads me to re-realize.. People spoke before they wrote; people sang before they created/played Instruments..

We are born with stories and music Inside us...

Instinct gives birth to tool which gives birth to new instinct which gives birth to new tool....

Write?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home