Thursday, April 03, 2014

"I AMENDED MY WORD: VERVE~VACIOUS!" (Me!) Sandra, tvgp

On Leonard's blog.. In comments.. Just now!  "Thank you! Bloggerman..". "Thank you Russell!"

For those of you who are not in the know I offer the upshot:

Read eat, love, pray..  Elizabeth gilbert Inspires everyone to select 1 word that captures the essence of their city.. Of themselves..

My writer friends know their words immediately!  Jim Ott: renaissance.  Kathy Cordova: miracle...

(Me!)..  Nothing springs immediately to mind.. I wait patiently.. Patiently..

One day reading my horoscope, I come across the word: verve.  -no idea what it means... Hit the dictionary..

Shout to the world, "my word! I found my word!"

Made a wall plaque out of it...

That's been my word for probably 7 or 8 years now.. 6? Not sure, doesn't matter

What DOES matter.. Is that Leonard Stegmann wrote about russell crowe  (crowE! Not crowD!  Frickin' auto-mess..) This morning..

And.. Well go look and see comments..

!

I was trying to describe myself..  I was about 2 seconds away from typing 'average looking' american poet..

But my spiritual training prevents me from using the word , average..

But then I look again at Russell's ex-wife..

I'm certainly not THAT!   My delusions are of a different kind..

So I'm trying' to -sound- attractive ... But remain honest at the same time..

Damn spiritual training again!

But "look!"

Out popped: "highly verve-vacious"

Doesn't that sound so sexy

I'm very pleased; very pleased.

And now will be keeping my eyes out for what to wear to the Oscars

In Jesus name..  Hallelujah! I'm grateful.. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home