Thursday, March 13, 2014

THE HEART SEEN.. On the franklin heirloom bride doll..

They will always be my favorites.. The unexpected.. Unintended.. Only seen from 1 specific angle and distance.  -that's what happened at ricks picks yesterday.. I was re-merchandising the front window..  Out with the variety of pottery and in with exclusively franklin heirloom porcelain dolls..  I set the bride down for just a minute.. And as I walked back up to get her..  "Look at that heart!".   -just perfect, -just so...   Write in the fold and lace of her bridal gown veil. But take one step closer.. -and gone.   Any other angle or distance.. Nothing.   Only noticeable from exactly where I stood.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger SHE said...

Frustrating because in the picture in my gallery, the heart is very defined and clear and easy to see.. But that exact picture, uploaded to my blog.. And some of the definition is lost.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home