Friday, November 29, 2013

IM THANKFUL I HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR (me!) Sandra, tvgp

I wouldn't be exaggerating to tell you I can sometimes spend an hour with my eyes closed going over in great detail all the people and things I'm grateful for... God, and friends and family.. My children, healthy, happy, doing well in life, good friends, handling challenges, obstacles along the way.. Getting to witness the transitions, her into a beautiful young woman, him into a handsome young man..I'm grateful to my ex-husband for all he provides for them.. So grateful they are being raised in such a nice neighborhood, good schools, -cool hometown.. And I'm grateful my dad and family are back in California.. Chris, emily, isaiah, -Nate in PB.. Always a pleasure to be around, visit...A prayer answered! And I'm grateful for all the times my mom, and her husband have come out to Pleasanton for visits, but.. so grateful I can go to San leandro now, a city i was avoiding for some time, visit with my mom and her husband, without experiencing any depression or needing time to recover upon return. What healing! And my mom really knows what she's doing in the kitchen.. Such a good cook! A wonderful thanksgiving meal and visit.. And I'm grateful for my sister, niece and nephew.. Anytime we get to hang out together.. And my brother.. I'm really grateful that he has love in his life now.. A family he can enjoy the holidays with! -that they are doing well.. I'm so grateful for my handsome prince! And his daughters.. And his family. To be in love, to have someone I'm so attracted to and compatible with.. Who.. WHO! uh oh... SIDETRACK: "WHO GOT US TICKETS TO SEE DR MAYA ANGELOU! AND! ROBIN WILLIAMS! -who helped me see and get a picture with MY CHARLIE ROSE!... Oh! And I've been doing so good.. But every once in a while my thoughts get taken over with my practicing what I might say if I get the chance to shake hands with... -forget it. I either start rambling, or freeze. Anyway.. GOD is already there! -one of my favorite prayers! GOD IS ALREADY THERE... And I'm so grateful for carol, Stacy, friendship/shelter, the room I'm renting in the most beautiful neighborhood! I'm extra extra grateful for my job at ricks picks.. My favorite job I've ever had. -ever. And maybe the money is not so great, but! I love the place, the people, the products.. And it utilizes at least a dozen skill sets I have that have not been put to use by any other employer. May I pause to share here.. I got a text from Rick himself with THREE "really's" in it.. As in, " I really, really, really like what you did in home decor..". -as I had spent some 5 plus hours re-doing almost the entire home decor section in the Danville store /and it felt like 30 minutes! And I feel so incompetent in the kitchen and in other places/situations... But! Let me loose to organize, decorate, arrange this spectacular variety of eclectic home decor in some creative, aesthetically pleasing way and I get to feel like A. I know what I'm doing, and B. I'm good at it! -what a blessing! plus.. I'm having so much fun with Ricky & picky ..taking pictures!.. And I'm very grateful to Charlotte Severin, Julie, Andrea.. My position as poet laureate.. Feel myself being challenged, stretched -growing. Deeply grateful to faith ALPHER! For the opportunity to honor, celebrate Dr MAYA Angelou in this special way.. Will I get a chance to tell her?! And how lucky am I?! I mean, one of the things that makes me feel the luckiest of all! Is getting to read and respond to Leonard's blogs 5 days a week! .. Way up there in the saving and enhancing quality of life area! -the blogosphere itself, my new fancy phone.. That allows me to take and upload pictures direct to my blog! .. My health!.. All my healing! My church! Joyce Meyer! Joel Osteen! Hour of power! Energy! Verve! ...getting to declutter at my own pace, revisit so many memories, decide of my own free will, what to keep, throw away, donate, sell... For the great books I get to read, for every one of my awesome, beautiful friends.. This list goes on.. But! Time's up...
#charlotteseverin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home