Saturday, July 01, 2023

UNCLE LARRY by (matthew!) -from the june 2012 archives, inspired by recent text



when i get a chance, i will post a copy of the actual school paper, with his actual -entirely charming- 4th grade penmanship

but for now

i will simply retype my nephew's writing essay assignment regarding his hero:

****

matthew
2-23-10

Uncle Larry

My Uncle Larry is funny,
has lots of friends and is an
awesome guitar player.

When Larry was little he would
tease his little sisters, by opening a new
peanut butter jar and write "Yee Hee!"
He makes lots of voice impressions,
like Barney.

He has kept his same friends for over
35 years. I had one of my birthday
parties at his best friend's card shop.
His friend Jeff treats me like family.

My Uncle started a rock band
called Images, and he was the lead
singer in the band. He wrote many
songs, and taught himself to play
the guitar.

I picked my Uncle Larry because he
is a good guitar player and is my
best Uncle ever!


***

it's kinda like a belated birthday present isn't larry...

we all feel the same way.

love you!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger PEZ TIME said...

ME TOO LOVE DAD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home