Saturday, June 18, 2022

Back to #ButteAmerica #Itsabigdamndeal by (me!) ~topps

 


i just recently went on about butte  -what a potential gold mine, so let me cut to:


how fascinating i find myself once again  /laughing..

not literally 'myself'

but, more specifically my imagination

and not necessarily 'my' imagination, 

but human imagination in general.

***

i.e.,    /i always feel so academic when i i.e., things..

anyway

even though i do not have the financial resources, even though i do not have an engineering, or architectural background,  -no business degree..    i know no people in high places (save God, of course) with power, influence, unlimited funds

none of this real world lack prevents my imagination from seeing what a place could be;

and as of late, my imagination keeps showing me what butte plaza mall  -could be.

***

and if i could somehow print out what i get to see in my imagination..  

but even that lack, doesn't prevent me from trying to find the words to share:

what is currently a very large, but unfortunately vacant, dead mall, with like, only 2 or 3 stores in business..

gets converted into a massively impressive, exciting and engaging, first-of-its kind indoor recreation center for the youth:  bowling alley, skating rink, billiards, arcades, library, live theater/open mics, indoor swimming, skateboard park, batting cages, trampolines, escape rooms, tutor halls, arts/crafts activities, community science projects, community movies/shows on jumbo screens.. cooking classes, singing lessons...  and of course, live concerts!

safe, with security, family friendly, temperature controlled..  a wonderful, constructive place for butte youth/families    -coffee shops, mini restaurants, picnic areas

tracks on the in and outside for races..   people, remote cars..

and because it is such a blessing directly to the youth/families, but ultimately benefits everyone, 

instead of paying per visit, or annual membership fees..  

small amounts from the entire population go towards..

if i had it to give; i would give it...

grateful for the free, unrestricted gift of human imagination

hallelujah & amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home