Friday, June 10, 2022

End Users by (me!) ~topps


 i can spend too much time just going over in my mind how often i am the end user, and not the creator/manufacturer

i.e.,  i did not manufacture my jeep, but i drive it;  i did not manufacture or install my sink; but i use it; i did not manufacture my computer, my phone, my tv..  but i use them..

i am an end user for everything in our home; including our home!  every yard tool, every piece of clothing.. on and on, you get the point

and then, 

in my mind i see innovators/geniuses/manufacturers/designers..  add on today, coders/programmers..

-makers; creators

original sources; not end users.

and i saw in my imagination, elon musk..   his rocket ships..

and i realized..  yes, he is an original maker..

but he did not create earth, space, atmosphere, materials, galaxy, etc. ... when it comes to time, and the space to travel and explore within..  he is an end user. 

how blessed we all are

amen. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home