Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Blessing of unmortification for (me!) ~tops

i should start with a public "thank you!"  -for some time now, my sexy and i get our hair done together; he gets his cut, 1 on the sides, 3 on top..   and i get a "fresh coat of paint" over my gray roots.  and we get to have our hair done outdoors! in a beautiful backyard.. and by a dear friend.. "pete!"  and so, our hair appointments always include a friendship visit..     it is a pretty stellar experience

    -there is one caveat:  due to the absence of a formal salon hair wash station, i get my hair washed in a large garage sink.   -this has me face down, and inevitably, although i do cover my eyes with dry wash cloths; water will saturate the washcloth and drip all around my eyes...

i've learned to not wear mascara...  but yesterday, i forgot...          and so..

but now i can laugh at experiences that, in my youth, left me mortified.  "Thank You Jesus!"




and great joy to capture two heart seen contributions during our hair appointments

and public "thank you!"  here to deborah & solomon, harvey & oliver, for robert's father/grandfather day gift card to el torito.  exceptional meal, margarita and service!   "cheers!"   we love you!  

speaking of...    "happy father's day to my best ever dad with the most fun sense of humor!"   -great visit, and!  my brother/sister called in to the restaurant from out of state,  and had a drink sent over to surprise him!




all gratitude & love & joy  "cheers that!"

hallelujah & amen
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home