Thursday, June 03, 2021

enormously blessed! the heart seen contributions (squidmann! & spike!)

 


Okay, here’s the story behind this one. First of all, that rock is much bigger than it looks. Needed two hands to lift. I should have put in a reference. The other pictures show the graffiti that some idiot painted on the rocks by Bean Hollow Beach. I was so pissed off by his selfishness. I found a flat rock and tried to scrape off as much paint as I could. The second picture shows at least I made a start. I may go back with a wire brush. Notice the heart-rock was painted red. So I flipped it over and took a picture for you. Then I smashed it to pieces.  Only because I couldn’t
t smash the vandal to pieces! hahahaha!

*****

I Heart Bean Hollow Beach!




Saw this cord dangling beneath the couch in my doctor’s waiting room. It didn’t look like much (01) until I adjusted my head and it became this! (02) It’s all about the angle!

On This Morning's Hike...



Here’s another heart I saw. It’s the Moses statue at the Creation Museum in Kentucky. Yes, they might have purposely arranged the tablets to form a heart, but I don’t think so!

***
These are awesome!! you know i love them all...   and extra appreciate how impactful angles/views/distance can be...

you landed it!!     -sometimes i cant get my camera to see the heart shape the way my eye does..

and just look at all that love...  in nature, in offices, in buildings...

i've been trying to explain to others, how...

         "you don't look for; you notice when..."

"Thank You!!"  for these new contributions..     xoxo  ~s.c.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home