Sunday, April 12, 2020

BRINGIN' THE BIBLE TO LIFE! (BISHOP, T.D. JAKES!)

Robert and I both LOVE this message/service for Easter.   We watched it again this very morning.  But here is what you need to do to fully appreciate the anointing of Bishop T.D. Jakes:

Before you watch this, Read John 19:24.   That's it.   I mean you might be inspired to read a little before, and a little after; maybe even an entire page, but..

just that one passage alone; John 19:24.  Read it, and then watch...

THIS

***

When I pray for you..   I am praying to Jesus.  /and I am praying some covid 19 inspired prayers...
When I pray with gratitude; it is to Jesus.
When I pray for help; I am asking Jesus

When I experience peace; I credit Jesus
to the extent I can love; I credit Jesus
for my rescue & restoration   "Thank You Jesus!"

Conquered Death - (that is LOVE conquering ALL); PAID in advance for our sins;
and is omnipresent via the Holy Spirit in each believer... those who love Jesus...   JOHN 14:26

Holy Spirit guidance for each and everyone, in every battle; every glory to glory

Having God to turn to, and to praise makes this a very happy Easter   -AMEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home