Sunday, October 06, 2019

Password Protection for Auto & Biographers as considered by (me!) sandra, tvgp

honestly...

of the top things that bring me dread and misery:  having to create new user id's & passwords.    -my favorite example is here:

but, even since then, the amount of user id's and passwords I've had to constantly come up with...  staggeringly ridiculous

and we can no longer use the same one, because the criteria keeps changing [requirement for # of characters + a number + special character, etc.]

so then they added on:  security questions

security questions, in theory..

   /please DO NOT TELL ME HOW MUCH THESE PROGRAMMERS GET PAID

security questions in theory, are supposed to include questions/answers ONLY the person creating the account will know

it is obvious to me, thus far

that all security question programmers creating these security questions...

well,

they work for the enemy.

there has not been ONE!

not ONE question asked on these online forms, that cannot be researched and found in under 10 minutes for anyone who has even a 10 page biography written by or about them

so,

what fun I had recently when my son needed some of the answers to these TOP SECRET QUESTIONS:

my favorite poet?

really?!?  

I've written a play that was performed on stage!   KISSIN' THE CHOCOLATE BLUES  -there are articles in newspapers...   it can't be more public   -how on God's good green earth did this become a SECURITY QUESTION?

if someone/anyone has a FAVORITE POET...  that is definitely not something people keep secret..

or, wait a minute..

maybe this explains the unpopularity of poems,  poets and poetry circles...   has it in fact, all gone underground?   hush/hush...         we are supposed to keep our favorite poet....

secret?    -between just us...  God, and the online security question world?


but, I had great fun sharing this with my son, because he had written about it himself:


shhhhh, 

don't tell anyone though, ok..

and, 


my elementary school?!?

a SECURITY QUESTION?!?

I had no idea I promise you, 

on every casual conversation throughout my entire life

on every first date, 

with every new co-worker, 

really?!?  is a person's elementary school

which is most likely..um, 

within the geographic location of where they spent their life age 5.. through 12...

TOP SECRET

again, 

HOW ON GOD'S GOOD GREEN EARTH DID YOUR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BECOME A TOP SECURITY QUESTION?

so, 

you are about to gain access to my personal bank account

and all, 

I don't know, 

$25 I might currently have in it

/until I go to MICHAELS

oh!   FAVORITE CRAFT STORE..   darn it! I just accidentally revealed another potentially top secret question/answer..

anyway, 

I will reveal here

but only and exclusively to my blog readers:


/which really are top secret, by the way..

but, 

here you go:

my elementary school:




where I was secretly

THE PRESIDENT OF STUDENT COUNCIL


***

and, 

so, the list of question/answers of these websites where I already have a unique user name & password

well, 

it's really only the wealthy autobiographers/or anyone with a biography written about them that really need to worry

and good thing Ray Orrock is already in heaven

I know everything about him from his newspaper columns

and good thing

well, 

I guess young people don't read much in detail anymore

or talk in detail

or why else would they come up with such pathetic security questions to begin with?

***

/I have three tattoos

but I have no $

so, 

what you have to gain from (me!)

is just the pleasure of knowing.

***

extra credit:    create user id, password and security questions only Jesus would create and know the answers to


hallelujah & amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home