Sunday, October 06, 2019

A prison reform promise from (me!) sandra, tvgp

I promise!  "I PROMISE!"    I am placing my write hand on the bible and making this promise:

I will not blog again about prison reform  -ever!  after this last, last, last point I need to re-make:

thus far, prison reform, has meant

more privileges' for inmates

reform seems to always = more and more privileges' for the armed robbers, drug dealers, murderers, rapists, child molesters, violent gangsters and thugs behind bars

but never, more responsibilities or more accountability.

reform has meant,  -less consequences, less accountability, less responsibility

and more and more privileges.

so,

what we actually need to REFORM, is the definition, practice and execution of REFORM itself!

in Jesus name,   amen.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home