Sunday, March 03, 2019

this space reserved (sexy! & tops!)

behind the seens    -birthday/valentines/surgery/davinci/small world stories in the waiting room/2 degrees of separation from carol/sexy's very inspired meals/nurse tops/applying what he's taught me..friendship visits..  purple books..   and, but WRITE NOW

****

my commuting experience has been entirely, and sublimely transformed.     shorter? no.   less traffic/accidents?  no.     new car?  no.    hired professional driver?  no.

but what happen is this:    a couple, or few weeks ago, there was an accident  (sign of cross/prayer) that resulted in my being on the freeway for 2 1/2 hours...

and during that, what felt like, 12 hours, I cannot count how many times, I hit the radio buttons because I didn't like a song, or didn't like lyrics, or didn't want to hear another commercial..

yuck/click..     yuck/click...        yuck/click...

and so, this made me very determined to figure out how to create my own playlist..  and also made me very willing to pay a subscription fee that would 1) eliminate commercials  2) only/exclusively play songs I personally seclected/approved    (and no longer, 'like' genres or more by same/similar artists, because very often, I do not like the lyrics/messages in songs which are similar to..

their current algorithms seems to ignore LYRICS/MESSAGES..   in favor of genre/artist..

anyway..   and sexy's recent surgery (thank you! to everyone from receptionist, to insurance, to nurses, to doctors, to davince innovators/designers, etc. IJN)    -this allowed me a chunk of time to dedicate to being very focused, and following through on creating a playlist..

and,

"Thank You! Jesus..   & Musicians!  and Pandora!"    -because, sexy and I fumbled through my phone, and figured out,

more accidentally, than purposefully,

how to get my playlist to come on, through my phone, to my jeep speakers..  and

THAT! is what has transformed my commute into something...    


something so wonderful!!   I just dance and sing all the way to work...

and I had to laugh my first day back on the freeway,

"oh my goodness, I LOVE THIS SONG!"      /sing, dance; dance, sing...

and then,

"oh I LOVE THIS SONG TOO!   that's two songs, back to back...   awesome!"   sing/dance; dance/sing..


and then "A THIRD GREAT SONG IN A ROW?!?!"   -when does this ever happen?

 
/oh yeah..    of course they're great!  I picked em!


              "...  think I finally found my hallelujah...   good to be alive, write about now..."

it's by andy grammer     -one of 75 on my current play, sing, dance list



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home