Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Bike Ride & Picnic from Monterey to Pacific Grove, CA for (sexy! & tops!) #monterey #handfeedsquirrels #loverspoint #pacificgrove #bikeride

no one could be more surprised than I am;  -still!

having not ridden a bike for over 25 years..
 not wanting to travel more than 3 miles on any given freeway to get anywhere..

how,  in august of 2017, on my days off from work,  I was perfectly content, alone in my room, with a good book or making art..

and

in august of 2018 I am taking freeways to ride bikes and have picnics with my very own sexy man..

that I am crazy in love with

***

wow Jesus..  that is all I can say sometimes, "wow!" and "Jesus!"

and, "yes!"

and "thank you!"

  


 

 


***

why would I not want as many pictures as possible from the best year of my life

"due season!   cheers!"

***

and now I have it in my mind..

not a cook book, by traditional standards..

but a picnic book

by sexy & tops..


because we know how to picnic!   -so, upcoming..   pix of how we pack a very romantic picnic

and..    the original and creative,  way ultra delicious sandwiches my sexy makes

-good times; good times!


IJNA









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home