Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Praise God Indeed (me!) sandra, tvgp


and then my accelerator got stuck.   but it did not happen on 580, or 680.  
it happened only a block away from alden lane, and on a beautiful morning.  so I rode the break the entire rest of the way, all the way into a safe parking spot.

Jorge from AAA  (thanks for membership mom!) there in no time, and showed me, under the hood, where the problem was.

Carina, from Alden Lane, had a positive experience and personal testimony about a place in Livermore I could have it towed for repairs

-they were wonderful

Alex, drove me there to pick it up, only hours later; repaired
 and with some instructions/suggestions for purchasing a new part



by the end of my shift, I was back in my jeep blue ~see!

public thank you's to everyone mentioned above
and "thank you!" Jesus..

Carina had said to me..   does it feel like you have angels watching over you?

and, I have to say "yes..  it certainly does."

***

CH:  the fake tow truck car stealing operation


1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Dogmom said...

I am SURE you have angels watching over you! I know some of them personally :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home