Friday, April 27, 2018

IVE CARRIED THAT KNOWLEGE MY ENTIRE LIFE (me!) sandra, tvgp

such a wonderful visit with friends yesterday..  and I want to pull out a piece of our conversation  -because one of my friends is battling a health crisis..    

he mentioned the commercial that is being aired on tv frequently currently   -I believe it is for an insurance company (?)  but, the message  'life can change in an instant'

and my friend, healthy one day, and in the hospital the next..  he was explaining how:

ive always kind of known that is true..  but I KNOW IT now  

and the upshot of this KNOWLEDGE:

a deeper appreciation for every loved one and everyday life.

***

to myself I thought..   yes..   ive carried this knowledge   -not at the -kind of-   level.. but at the KNOWING level; my entire life it seems..

and it may explain why I seem to enjoy, appreciate, celebrate, love, etc. at the consistent level I do.  less time/energy for anything petty..

"Thank You!" Jesus..     amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home