Wednesday, May 09, 2018

City Roads.. & Joy Rides in the Jeep Blue See.. join (me!) sandra, tvgp

and after witnessing yet another accident on 580..   I make it, hours later, to lewelling blvd in san leandro, where..

"Jesus!"  I am cut off by a speeding only-I-matter driver.    Missed me by i'd say, two inches, at best.

but.. "Thank You!"  San Leandro Police Officer... because,  -there he/she (?) was, parked on lewelling in the perfect spot to...

and I even had to get out of the way so the police could catch up to..  

and I got to witness the speeding only-I-matter driver being pulled over.

"Hallelujah!"    it is just the best, best, best..

***

and, I did commiserate very recently with a co-worker friend who got a parking ticket..

a parking ticket for being a couple inches within a driveway  (but not actually blocking anything).

and..   skipping several cerebral hyperlinks here to say..

with so many moving targets on the city streets and highways..  so many speeding only-I-matter drivers..  so many accidents...  I am among the people who know time could be better spent..

than ticketing driver-less, empty, parked cars...    

***

status of my jeep blue see:

"did you say... too old to even work on?"

yes..   apparently, I can't even over-pay an unjustified amount of money for the Stoneridge, Chrysler, jeep (and 3 or 5 other car names...) in Livermore to order parts/ fix:

for my 2002 jeep wrangler sport:

* throttle body
* the air blower that literally fell/broke off and landed on the floor board passenger side    /post, repairs by san leandro radiator..  






* plastic/visor snap-on, hold visor in place part  -broken







* loud squeal coming from  (wheel barring/axel?)

so, currently,  -as I am in prayer for next moves.. direction...

* I am driving with cleaned throttle body, but with recommendation for a new one.

* I have no air-conditioning  (in Livermore... where temperatures will eventually exceed 90)

     but I do have a hand-held, beautiful, fan..








which, by the way, I also use as a portable visor...

*   the very high pitch loud squeal...    well, two ways to currently address this problem:

1.  turn up the music    2.  drive faster..

yes, if I exceed a certain mph, the high pitch squeal disappears..

this creates an incentive to drive faster than I normally would   /or should..

just to get the thing to shut up.

so,  -this also explains why instead of gradually slowing down behind you...

it looks like I'm not going to stop at all; until I slam on the breaks write behind you.

    so sorry...

and what a hypocrite that makes of me..  so,

***

but I love my jeep blue see...  despite this and that..     for the height, for the view out of each window which I credit for saving my life multiple times, for the tires..   in scary rainstorms..

and..

yes, it is very old-school, with a manual handle for literally rolling down the window..

and I do have to get out, walk around, adjust the sideview  mirrors..  get back in; check...

get back out, readjust..

and, I vow never to drive a two-door again..   living the life of a flight-attendant kinda, with my suitcase and bags needing to be with me for all these amazing, romantic weekends with my sexy..

lifting, and throwing over into the back seat..

and remembering how awkward getting my son and nephew in and out, when I used to drop them both off at the high school

and, I sure did not realize when I purchased..  that for my parents, getting in and out..  when you have knee or other physical restrictions..    well, the jeep blue see..

like everything,  it has its +'s and -'s.

***

at current..  I literally do not know what..     and I am tossing around the idea of leasing for the very first time..   or buying used..   or buying..

or...        maybe...    

and so,

***

 always God places in my heart..     out of the decisions   -the many difficult decisions, countless people are having to make write now..


and that knowledge keeps everything in healthy, holy perspective.

***

this is the Day the Lord has made..  for (me!) to re-Joyce..


amen.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home