Sunday, December 31, 2017

..and in with the new ~wine.. by (me!) sandra, tvgp

i am praying for everyone   -new!- in the new year.  

"And no one puts new wine into old wineskins.  For the old skins would burst from the pressure, spilling the wine and ruining the skins.  New wine...

is stored in new wineskins! so that both are preserved."   -Matthew 9: 17

***

and like what I read:   you can't get new ideas into old mind-sets, or new results with old behaviors.

"to new mind-sets!   to new behaviors!   to new love!

In Jesus,  loves a new year celebrations'   name,  cheers! &  amen!

***

p.s.    did you see that Warrior game last night?!   crazy exciting...  oh, the moves!    if I had the means, I would create my own commercial

they have:   'this is why we play'

I would create,  'and this is why we watch!'

 -awesome.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! To new Wineskins it is!! I love this:)

Love,
Keeshie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home