Monday, October 17, 2016

I AM A BOOK. (me!), sandra, tvgp

what we have, are pre-blogger policy & procedures still being used in a post-blogger world.

I AM A BOOK.

-this is the best way to think of it:   each blog post is a mini-book of sorts. and each online reading venue, as a book store.     so, dear editors & publishers,

no book store owner would suggest that if I sell my book in their store, that I cannot sell my book in any other book store.   the point; the goal

would be to have my book in as many book stores, on as many book shelves as possible;   -yes.

my posts, then, are BOOKS.    so it seems silly to me, for anyone to suggest, that if they are posted here

they cannot be posted there.

***

ran into this problem, as some of you know,  -indirectly, with the 9 year blog/comment relationship on leonard stegmann's blog.    once he agreed to publish with..    amazon (?), I think it was

he had to, per agreement,

eliminate the posts from his own blog.    /and therefore, 9 years worth of my entertaining comments too.

anyway..

I think this rule needs to change  -yesterday!    and above, is the best way to explain why..

this whole, exclusive non-sense..       it is from a pre-blogger era.

readers naturally go to different online sites, the same way they visit different book stores..
   
and I would never expect to find that I could only buy glass castle, for example, in one book store

and not any others.    -the book should be on the shelf in every book store I enter..


who else knows I'm write again....   


and who can help make the change...


In Jesus,  even the bible evolved from old to NEW TESTAMENT name...     amen! 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home