Monday, March 28, 2016

Victory Warriors! favorite testimonies for (me!) sandra, tvgp #warriors @writeousmom

no secret we are enjoying every game! consciously aware of the legendary players, performances and season we are witnessing..

and i have many conversations with customers about the warriors..  often triggered by the customer either wearing a warriors shirt or cap..   or looking to buy a warriors shirt or hoodie from the store..

but my two favorite are these:

-the man who shared with me, that prior to now, if he were to watch basketball on TV at all...  he would only bother to watch the last ten minutes of a game, because that's all you need to watch to know who wins the game.    -and..  he raised his children with the strictly enforced rule: no TV during dinner..

Now, of course..  he watches the entire game; even if its on during dinner

  -and we talked excitedly about how, YES..  you have to watch the entire game to see the magic moments..  and they show up everywhere!  -could be in the first few minutes of the game!  -or .8 seconds before the half..  or at the start of third..  

but the thing about this remarkable team is that they just keep giving the fans one magic moment after another..

miracles! on the court..

and, of course there are the super stars..  curry, green, thompson,

but every player on this team is having their magical moments; everyone is rising to the occasion; every single one is contributing..

its such a privilege to be a fan..  

which brings me to my next favorite testimony,  -the gentleman who shared with me that he has been a ticket season holder since the 70's..

"I used to have to practically beg my friends to go see a game with me..   and then they would find some excuse, -give me some excuse why they couldn't make it...

-now my phone is ringin' off the hook"

***

and my sister and i are late comers for sure..  

/which explains why they finally started winning -write..  they needed us!   -but, i do feel especially happy for long time season ticket holders..     -what a reward for hanging in there!  -what a thank you!

In Jesus patient and glorious name,  -amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home