Tuesday, March 22, 2016

"to Stupid Luck.." a toast and a prayer, by (me!) sandra, tvgp

My Will:  like, check this out.. I still have my period!  I'm 50, so I don't know how many more I'll have..  but I'm having one write now..

do you know what that means?!?!

THAT MEANS..  I can call the doctor and I can have my tubes untied..   -and we can make a baby!   you've always wanted one, haven't you?   let's do it!  I've got Obama care..   I'm insured...

***

His Will:   /for which I can only project:

-come over here,  hop in my bed...    i wanna...

/temporarily distract and numb myself from my unhealed, unprocessed pain..

WITH the INTENSE PLEASURES of a brief fleshly encounter...

/need I tell you, these are my words not his...

***

and THAT is exactly why when I pray about, and for, keith, I say..

"Please Jesus..  something about him makes me go like, entirely STUPID...   Big Stupid

I know better. 

So..  Not My Will Lord.  Not his Will Lord..

But your Will be done Lord Jesus...

***

and I've been holding true to the pact I made with God about not driving over there..

and I keep staying aware of how he makes me literally go stupid. 

and I know, in fact, I am not stupid.

but then I got to thinking about it a little longer..  and I thought..

I hope each and every person meets at least one person in their adult life time that makes them go this stupid.

that..

you just might get lucky if you do...

in Jesus knows the game, name..   ~amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home