Sunday, March 27, 2016

i woke up over you. a poem, by (me!) sandra, tvgp


i
took a gamble
played 21

and let your smile
win my heart

a lucky kiss,
a dream, a wish

you on top, and then we switched,
            and
i woke up   ~ over you.

i
longed
for more

"yes! yes! YES!"

got instead,
Less, less, less

  ~left my paper heart up on your table.


i
took a gamble
deck-aids ahead

got your call, and called you
-back

tnew i kcab dna

under the spell of your sensual voice
your very quite intentional seductive words choice

felt in the moment, 'i have no choice..

"I have no choice!"

come on, God, do you hear that voice?!

im
prone to gamble
like i said,

~played my joker
to see us in bed

a late life kiss,
my dream, your wish

you on top, and then we switch

i long for more,

"yes, Yes, YES!"

my wildest card
~a broken mess

i spoke with God,
a prayer; request

if i...

can you...

and i passed the test!

my heartfelt prayer,
my plea, my pact...

and
over
night,

-this is a fact:

i woke up
over
you.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home