Thursday, February 04, 2016

My favorite # = 504! (me!) sandra, tvgp

not to be confused with my lucky number: 213.   504 became my favorite number the very second i learned it involved creating a modified schedule and curriculum for high school kids who are not quite thriving in the existing system.

-that's (me!).   and in fact, i took the California state proficiency exam; passed; and graduated at age 15..

went on to encounter real life..   and then, years later.. Jr college, -where I was also put in a 504-ish program..

and then to a 4 year college where I should have been on a 504, but still managed against all odds to earn a B.A. in

~mass communications; -of course..

Anyway..  all of that rehash just to say..  it was one, and is one of my regular prayers "Thank you Jesus!" for my 504 plan..

because...   i just still don't quite fit in the existing system.  best I can do is provide some entertainment by sharing my chronic attempts...

Amen.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger eric1313 said...

Good on you for attempting to aid those who are too often allowed to fal through cracks endemic to the system.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home