Saturday, December 19, 2015

Public "thank you!" to david walker from (me!) sandra, tvgp

i came across one of your Christmas cards at cost plus world market, and audible laughter could be heard inside the store..

turns out it was the only item I would be purchasing, but the line at the register was like, 20 people deep, and so I put it back and left for home.

but then I found myself making a u-turn, heading back, re-finding parking, going back inside the store, re-finding the card and waiting in line to pay for it

and everyone I show it to laughs and smiles. So..  way worth it.

With your permission,  /which i have via email requested, I will post it here.. 

-you know the one...     Santa, the sleigh, and two reindeer.. 

anyway..  "thank you!" for the laughter and the smiles; awesome return on investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home