Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I KNEW I WOULD FORGET by (me!) sandra, tvgp

-i have gotten to where i know certain things im sure i will forget; unless i take immediate precautions

-perfect example:  "can you run the dishwasher before you leave for work"

a request made while i was watching my morning church TV

"..  sure... "

'Sure,' it turns out, is almost code for: in one ear/out the other.

but im on to my own coding, so..   what i did was, open the dishwasher to help remind me..

but there are a few things to do between now and before i leave for work, and so.. that might not be enough on its own.

instead, i not only opened the dishwasher door, but put my car keys there.  i literally cannot leave for work without coming in contact with the dishwasher..

but you know what..  i have so much on my mind, that i still need you to pray for me and wish me luck..    amen.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger SHE said...

-because it is noisy, so we try to only run it when no one is watching TV, talking or will be bothered..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home