Thursday, December 03, 2015

Living legends.. appreciated by (me!) sandra, tvgp #warriors @writeousmom

-by the time I saw, and fell in love with the family-friendly, inspiring movie/documentary, pistol Pete, birth of a legend

his career and life had already ended; his legend living on...

***

and it struck me in such a what a blessing -how lucky and wonderful kind of way..   watching the warriors last night with my sister..

to witness legendary individuals, a legendary team, and legendary NBA season  -live!   -the privilege of being a fan write now..

in all the years I've known my sister..  this is the first and only TV viewing that has her standing up and jumping on her couch..

"thank you!".    you are blowing our minds!

In Jesus help them go undefeated name,  amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home