Monday, November 30, 2015

Happiness is... for (me!) sandra, tvgp

i am so grateful to everyone behind the seens at my church for participating in this prayer partner campaign..

-for the wonderful luncheon...    where they revealed which adult was paired with which youth..

i love connecting one on one like this..   and Jesus!  i looked around and could easily, easily see your divine hand in the pairings..

i am a big fan and admire-er of your creative choreography as you know..

and big "THANK YOU!" for pairing me with such a beautiful, radiant, kind and talented eighth grader..   SHE is just..    well, you shine write through her..

and i assured her,  i am already like a praying machine! morning, noon and night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year!   and it is my great honor to include her...      -what a love.. 

and! to know that she is praying for me also...   "Yes. Please. and Thank you!".     -amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home