Thursday, November 19, 2015

The heart seen! by (me!) N' (keeshie!) at stoneridge mall

now.. true story, that the shopping adventure i most recently blogged about, where my sister and I laughed so hard we cried.. /and she peed..

well, when we first got there.. the parking lot was packed! lots of people have started their Christmas shopping and lots of stores have started their big sales..

but one of my daughters magical gifts is close parking spots..  I was testing whether the magic would still apply, if she wasn't actually with us..  I said, "let's summon taryns name...and see what happens..".  -and before I even finished, a car pulled out and we got a super close spot...

But! got even better because when we got out...  heart seen! Write there on the parking line of the spot we pulled in...

" thank you mom, thank you taryn, thank you Jesus!" Xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home